Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

March CCLN Brag Book!

What a riot! I don't think I have laughed so hard in a LONG time!
We had a blast at this month's Crafty Crafty Ladies Night & made some gorgeous frames
thanks to the tutorial on How Does She.
Here are our finished products!



Thank you to Choose the Writing for the fabulous vinyl!

4 comments:

  1. super fun night!! a great gift idea too. glad I could entertain you all with my awesome clumsiness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need one of those! man, you are making it harder and harder to live so far away. sigh. military life sucks sometimes. (okay, many a times.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome night! I had so much fun. Tenille, you are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job ladies! Those turned out wonderful. I saw Kelli's in person last night and I was super impressed.

    ReplyDelete