Thursday, May 20, 2010

Wipe Covers & Cards - Bestie Trip Crafts

Bestie Trip Craft Nights
 
So my bestie Claire and I spent the weekend in Great Falls, Montana with our kiddos and what are girls to do after the kids are in bed...why craft of course!
Notice the staple to any good craft night...Wheat Thins!
Ash decided he should be a "helper" and got to stay up a little later!
So we planned ahead and brought supplies for Wipe Case Covers and Cards. Claire is a card making pro and meets with a card making/stamping group once a month. I am the lucky recipient of these cards quite often and was excited to use her stuff and a make a few for some upcoming birthdays!
Then we used {this tutorial} from {This and That} to cover wipe cases.
Here are some pics of our finished products!
 1. My B-day card  2. Claire's Cute Thank You Card 3. Left: My Birthday Card Right: Claire's B-day Card (Not quite finished by I insisted on a picture!)  4. Wipe Cases Left: Mine Right: Claire's
Related Posts with Thumbnails

6 want.love.need.comments:

Unknown said...

The cards are so cute and the cases are great!!
★Rebekah

Staci J said...

Very cute Jax!! Love them:)

Mom C said...

These are all great. BTW, I could so make those little crochet/button flowers!

Room to Inspire said...

Looks like a fun time! Those cases are great.

Chelsea

Jax @ AlyandAsh said...

MOM YOU'RE A ROCKSTAR, I WANT A MILLION!!!

Mom C said...

Several colours of cotton, my hooks and enthusiasm will go to the lake this weekend! Buttons will have to be added later.

Post a Comment