Saturday, April 3, 2010

See it Again Saturday - Monogram Bow Holder

Incase you missed last weeks Field Trip Friday here is the tutorial!

Monogram Bow Holder
Isn't it cute! It's a gift along with all the bows for my bestie's daughter Baby K! (nickname of course!)

How to Make It:
First get your vinyl monogram letter from {Choose the Writing}!

Then I just used scrapbook paper and Mod Podge on a $1.00 Michaels wood frame. (Not sure how to do this? Check out my detailed {Too Cute Towel Hanger} tutorial.)

Once the frame was done I snagged some glass from an old 4x6 frame, applied my vinyl letter and used hot glue in the corners to secure glass to the frame.

For the ribbon, select two coordinating colors of different widths and hot glue to the back of your frame! It's that simple!

Attach the bows to the top ribbon!


Happy crafting! Be sure to send me pictures if you make one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

6 want.love.need.comments:

Mark and Jessica said...

this is so cute! I wish Christina was still young enough to wear hairbows. Maybe I'll just have to find something else to hang on the ribbons - maybe earrings in a few years.

Dave and Meg said...

Love this idea Jacqui! Totally going to make some for my nieces. Do you have any specific sites you like for bow making? I have only like 2, so I need help!

Jax @ AlyandAsh said...

No, but i have had several requests for a tutorial so i'll get on that!!

Dave and Meg said...

Yahoo! Can't wait!

Emily said...

Love, Love, Love this!!! I've been looking for a cute way to store kiddos hair stuff!! Thanks!

Erica said...

I am a new follower from your feature on Ucreate! This is a lovely idea. I have two little girls myself and this is perfect because we have A LOT of bows around! Thank you :)

Post a Comment