Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

Related Posts with Thumbnails

8 want.love.need.comments:

Alida L. said...

Too much cuteness in one photo...I can't take it!

The Pullins said...

What a cutie!!!

Jess said...

Ahh so cute!

Mom C said...

Absolutely adorable. Can't wait to see that shot when I come into work tomorrow morning!!! It also shows how very very big he is getting!!!
Thanks Jacqui!

Staci J said...

I'm loving those dimples, on his bum:)

Tanya said...

thanks for your comments about homeschooling! i feel the exact same way about the age of 8. i am taking homeschool one year at a time but in my mind i plan on doing it till then. love this photo. he is just way to cute! that little bum is killin' me!

Mama Thompson said...

here from new friend friday..just spent WAY to long poking around:) Love the ladies craft night idea...so fantastic...gonna go poke around your photo blog. Oh...and seriously...that picture...not helping the baby "hungryness". Hope you have a good weekend...

Joni said...

I am a new friend from FF. I have enjoyed your creative ideas and adorable photos. Hope to see you over at my place sometime. Come by to say hi and become a follower. You can also enter my giveaway.

http://www.sixcherriesontop.com

Post a Comment