Monday, April 19, 2010

Bandana Bib from Wallflower Grown Wild

Wallflower Grown Wild's
BANDANA BIB
I cannot wait to share this tutorial with you! My good friend Denise has had this little trick up her sleeve for some time and I have finally convinced her to get a tutorial out on her blog {Wallflower Grown Wild}. I honestly think these bibs are the best things since bottled water! I may even tackle "The Machine" to make some myself!
And better yet she giving one away {HERE} 
- and -
is also giving one away to a lucky Aly&Ash reader in part of my
Click to enter!

Now head over to {Wallflower Grown Wild} and check out the {Bandana Bib Tutorial}
Thanks Denise!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

3 want.love.need.comments:

Kaysi said...

So cute! And he is so adorable!!

Stacey said...

That is way cute. What a fun idea! Thanks for sharing at 'Look at me, I'm SO Crafty!' at Fun to Craft.

peteralexanderr said...

Bandana baby bibs are developed in such a way so that they give highest possible security to your kid and his or her outfit. This type of a bib is perfect for defending the child from top to the toe.
personalised bibs

Post a Comment