Thursday, April 29, 2010

"School of Rock" Template

Yay! New Template!

I'm working on a baby shower gift and decided to make another rock star shirt!  

Addicted I know!

I'll post pictures of the finished shirts onesies after the mommy to be gets them but in the mean time here is the new template!
(You can also find it on my sidebar)
School of Rock Template Related Posts with Thumbnails

7 want.love.need.comments:

Mom2fur said...

Awesome! I don't have any babies (my 'baby' will be 20 next month) but I do have a son who plays electric guitar. I'm sure I can adapt this to make some kind of gift for him for his birthday in October, or Christmas. Thanks!

seven thirty three said...

Can't wait to see the onesie!

Thanks for linking up with What are little boys made of?

Jen @ lil Mop Top said...

Love it! can't wait to use all of these templates!

Julianna said...

Hi! I thought I left a comment already on this. Maybe not. Anyway, I love these templates I am definitely going to try them out with some Freezer Paper this weekend. I have some guitar print fabric I was planning on making my son some pants with and a little onesie with one of these guitars would look great. Find on you New Friend Friday though I've seen you around. I'm a new follower! Have a great weekend!

Lori said...

cute.

Thanks for joing Get Your Craft on Thursday! Please join me next week for another great party.

Stacey said...

Very cute. I love the design. Thanks for sharing at 'Look at me, I'm SO Crafty!' at Fun to Craft.

Jen @ lil Mop Top said...

I tried out the stencils...here is how mine turned out! (probably not as cute as yours did!)

http://lilmoptop.blogspot.com/2010/06/baby-onesies.html

Post a Comment