Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I've died and gone to heaven!

My dreams are coming true... seriously! As many of you  know I am a photographer and run a little business called {DoChara Photography}. Well as most photographers do I have my idols/inspiration/favorite photographers etc. My very favorite one {Nichole V Photography} offers workshops, photoshop actions, cards, textures you name it! And how i have dreamed of attending once of her workshops. But alas with the babe, the hubs, the whole "money" factor and required travel to Utah this has not happened. She has also recently created a {Workshop in a Box}! This is on my Wishlist for Birthday,Mother's Day, Christmas...you get the idea! Well much to my excitment she is doing an incredible giveaway and the prize...Workshop in a Box! This is a $549.00 value people! I HAVE to win this! By blogging about it I get 5 more entries and by showing a before and after using one of Nichole V's products I get another 10 entries! Wahoo!!! So here is:

Before:


After: Pop & Texture
Wish me luck and go check out her site! She is truly amazing!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

3 want.love.need.comments:

Staci J said...

That is sooo cool!! I hope you win:) I LOVE her work too... We went up to her gorgeous home a couple of autumns ago where she took our family pictures! Good Luck!

Jax @ AlyandAsh said...

That's where I saw her work for the 1st time! I loved those pics of your family on the red couch and jaylee's little tea party! So adorable!

gina said...

i went to her workshop, it's the best! come to my blog, i'm giving away $75 gift certificate to one lucky reader this weekend!
Gina
http://ginamaxinephotography.com

Post a Comment