Sunday, April 25, 2010

Crafty Crafty Ladies Night: Mod Podge May & Link Party

Alright my local crafty friends! Next week is the 1st Saturday in May already...can you belive it!?!
Regardless of how fast this year is flying by, the first Saturday means: Crafty Crafty Ladies Night!
For May we are doing all things Mod Podge!
I'll provide the Mod & Brushes you bring whatever you want to make!

I'll also have unfinished wood frames, sand paper & some scrapbook paper. I'll also hit up Ross for cheap word signs like this little pretty I'll be making all fancy! ( I think I got it for 3 bucks!)

RSVP by commenting on this post please!

Now for all you non local crafters!
I wish I could get together with all my awesome followers for Mod Podge May so I am going to host a Link Party! Mark your craft calendars for Saturday, May 1st and link up your Mod Podge Projects!

Can't wait to see everyones awesome projects!
-
Need Inspiration? Check out one of my most favorite blogs: {Mod Podge Rocks}!


Related Posts with Thumbnails