Monday, April 5, 2010

Shirts, Shirts and More Shirts!

So I am officially addicted to the whole, bleach pen/freezer paper stenciling shirt thing!
(First step: admitting there's an addiction)

Ok now that I've got that off my chest here are some pics of shirts I made for my nephews and nice this weekend! (T.T. is nickname for Timmy!)

T.T LOVES Puzzles!

It was late and I was out of ideas on the bleach design for Bryon...turned out really cool though! Yay for tired risks that turn out good!

Hard to see in pic: Blue and Yellow Embriodery Floss in Center of Flowers.

*What not to do: I ironed on the freezer paper stencils the day before then ran out of time. I when ahead and started painting the next day and didn't think to check the seal. Result: some bleeding of the paint. So I am guessing it's best to iron on and paint right away! Or at least check your seal and iron again!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

10 want.love.need.comments:

Kaysi said...

Those are great!! I need to try this!

Staci J said...

I love your attention to deatail! Great stuff Jax!

Staci J said...

BTW, I tried to put your button up on my blog but the HTML code doesn't display the button for some reason...

Sarah said...

I loved it! Thanks for sharing!
I have a great interview with a savvy blogger on my blog right now with great tips on how to help your blog grow.
You can check it out at http://bloggerchixdesigns.blogspot.com/2010/04/aprils-featured-interview-april.html
Also a giveaway for a Trendy Diaper Changing Pad if your interested :-)

Denise said...

Bryon's shirt turned out great! Love the colors.

Unknown said...

Awesome! Risk taking is a great idea because the shirt for Bryon might be my favorite. I love all the little embroidery touches you have been adding. Too cute!

FrouFrouBritches said...

so cute! I've got to get around to trying the freezer paper stenciling!

Tenille said...

lve these tshirts! TT keeps putting his on when I'm not looking.

Jess said...

I just wanted to let you know that I am going to feature you on Favorite Things Friday this week! If you would like a Featured button go ahead and pick one up off my blog! Thanks

Jax @ AlyandAsh said...

Thanks Everyone! And thanks for the feature Jessica!

Post a Comment