Thursday, April 15, 2010

Where's the Gym?

Another shirt for Asher! We just had to celebrate those beefy arms!
My stencil was not sticking very well for some reason and I was so not interested in cutting it out again so I tried a messy look with an almost dry brush to prevent bleeding. It's ok.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

7 want.love.need.comments:

seven thirty three said...

How flipping cute is this? I love myself little beefcake babies! ;)

Thanks for linking up with What are little boys made of?

Jen @ lil Mop Top said...

haha! so cute!!! :) love the torn sleeves!! too funny...

Denise said...

Is that embroidery floss stitching on the corners? I love me some beefcake Asher!

Jax @ AlyandAsh said...

Sure is!!

Dave and Meg said...

super cute! love the rolly polly arms!

Katie said...

Aww I miss my boys rolly polly arms!

Jess said...

This makes me laugh! So cute.

Post a Comment