Monday, April 12, 2010

Deco Rock Necklace

Deco Rock Necklace
Thanks to {This Great Tutorial} from {Trey & Lucy} I made this necklace at C.C.L.N Saturday! I actually made two because when my S.I.L that was working on cross stitch saw it she wanted one too!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

15 want.love.need.comments:

Tanya said...

it turned out so cute! great job!

Denise said...

So sad I missed it. That looks pretty darn cute!

Dave and Meg said...

that looks so chic! where did you get your 'bail' things from?

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness..Im am giggling because I was just thinking of doing a necklace almost just like this! Now that I see how beautiful it can be I am ready to get busy! haha SO BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for linking up to Any thing Related! (If I get around to making mine I would like to post yours with them!)
~Bridgette

Laura said...

I want one too!


I would love it if you joined my "Saturday is Crafty Day" party on April 24th! Stop by my blog for details.

Kaysi said...

CUTE!!

Jax @ AlyandAsh said...

Here is the link for the bails...small size. I got it from the tutorial from Tanya at Trey & Lucy

http://www.etsy.com/shop/CandyTiles2?ga_search_query=candytiles&ga_search_type=seller_usernames

Room to Inspire said...

I will head over and check out that tutorial - it is great! Thanks for linking this up to Be Inspired as well!

Chelsea

Ginger said...

Very nice...I'll have to try this sometime soon! I have a drawer full of these deco stones. Link this up to Mad Skills Monday at SuperStinkyBoys!

Blessings,
Ginger
SSB

http://superstinkyboys.blogspot.com

LuckyStarErin said...

This is so cool! You have a beautiful blog. I love all your ideas:)

Charity said...

That is gorgeous!!! I'll have to check out the tutorial!

Julianna said...

Looks great! I'm going to check out the tutorial!

Lori said...

Very cute... I love your necklace..

Thanks for joining Get Your Craft on Thursday. Please join me next week for another great party!

Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden said...

Pretty! I definitely will have to check out thye tutorial!

Thanks again for linking up to Make it Yours day! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Jess said...

That is really cool. It would go with everything.

Post a Comment