Friday, June 4, 2010

Field Trip Friday with A LITTLE TIPSY

 I am so excited to welcome Michelle from A Little Tipsy! Her blog is awesome and brings me so much inspiration! The 5th and final Father's Day DIY gift will be posted over at her blog today so don't miss it! I saved the best for last!!! Here's a hint:
Now take it away Michelle!

Hi There! I am so excited to be here on Aly&Ash today! Jax is amazing and I love all her little boy ideas! Too cute!

Michelle, from A Little Tipsy here, taking the wheel for the day!


Nope not drunk (what a relief you will not be taking your tour with a drunk driver), I may or may not be a bit clumsy though.

A little about me, I am a SAHM with one crazy two year old boy and a big geek for a husband (don't worry, he calls himself a geek). I love keeping busy and sharing all my projects and adventures whether they be Home decor, holiday projects, or discovering how to get permanent marker off granite counter tops.

Here are a few of my favorite projects as of late.

I wanted a cute new accessory and in the honor of things warming up, I made a fun headband.



Then, my porch wanted to join in on the springtime fun so it got a makeover.

Decorate Your Porch with $5




Along with the front door...

$6 Berry Wreath



I had so much fun making this

DIY Key Hanger

I kept with the key theme using Typewriter keys, music keys, and car keys.



I did a whole week dedicated to fun baby things I made for my new niece. Here are a couple of highlights.




I love fun little ideas for the kiddos like these...

Cute Sock Bean Bags



I almost always have a fun giveaway running so be sure check the left sidebar for the latest. This week is a $25 voucher for super cute t-shirts!

Well, I guess that about wraps things up. Thanks to Jax for swappin' it up and thanks to you for letting me be your tour guide today. Watch your step on the way out and don't forget to come visit soon!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

1 want.love.need.comments:

Jax @ AlyandAsh said...

Thank's so much for swapping Michelle! I can't wait to make that wreath, it's gorgeous!! And the coke bottles on the door step could not be cuter! Love it!

Post a Comment