Wednesday, June 9, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday w/ The Pleated Poppy

Alright so I LOVE this linky group each Wednesday at The Pleated Poppy. I have said forever I was going to join in the fun but never got around to it. Well this week I actually got 5 out of 7 days photographed! Wahoo! However now that I've committed i feel very insecure about it! Please leave comments and don't hold back! Example: "This is stupid and we don't care." "How fun! I want to join in the fun!" Umm...you're weird." 
Whatever your opinion on this I want to hear it! Help me decide if I'll post it again!
Ok onto my week wardrobe in pictures! Oh and P.S. I have a hard time knowing what to do with my face in these silly timer self portraits...therefore we just cropped it out a few times! Ha-ha!

Left to Right:
Thursday: Tim McGraw Concert - Boots: Vintage, Dress: Target?, Undershirt: Xii, Necklace: Nordstrom
-
Friday: Shopping/Hanging with Denise - Shirt: Downeast Basics, Tank: Tilly's, Jeans: Banana Republic
-
Saturday: Photoshoot & Lunch with Friends - Shirt & Undershirt: Downeast Basics, Jeans: Banana Republic, Shoes: Coach
-
Sunday: Church/Baby Blessing Brunch - Dress: Vera Wang (Don't get excited it's from Khole's!), Cardigan: Target, Sandals: Nordstrom, Necklace: Downeast Basics, Earings: Mine
-
Monday: Running Errands/Editing - Capri's: Banana Republic, Shirt: Target, Tank: Tilly's (Plus Asher modeling why the tank is nessesary!) 

Related Posts with Thumbnails

15 want.love.need.comments:

Denise said...

I envy your boots. I've been trying to find a thrifted pair for ages! (Although the Last Chance gods smiled upon me and led me to a pair of black leather Gentle Souls boots, so I shouldn't complain too much.)

You are brave to do WIWW. Today, mine would be, "Bedraggled Cropped Sweatpants: Target, Black V-Neck T-shirt That's a Bit Too Baggy: Last Chance, Bright Pink Slippers: Birthday Gift, Dorky Nerd Glasses: Valentino". Maybe I should get on this...

Jax @ AlyandAsh said...

Thanks! Yeah I {heart} my boots! You should totally do it do Denise, you have cute clothes! And yesterday I was right there with ya that's why there isn't a picture!

Heather* said...

I love the second outfit...its super flattering on you! It's a cute idea maybe one day I'll do this blog

Anonymous said...

I think you looked way darn cute everyday!! I love doing this, just been lazy taking pictures though, it gets harder with these busy summer days!!

jayayceeblog said...

Cute, cuter and cutest. If I was as young and slender as you are, you can bet your Betsey Johnson that I'd post those pics too. Love the boots with the dress ... oh, and that adorable little hip accessory in the last photo!!!

Amy said...

Love the Tim Mcgraw outfit! So cute! I always feel strange showing my face in my pics as well. What do you do.....smile, serious, etc??

Leslie said...

First, so jealous about Tim McGraw! Second, I'm glad to see my boys aren't the only ones who like to undress their mama!

Kristin said...

Fun! I always join the WIWW party and it's so neat to see everyone's outfits. Love your comfy clothes! I agree - what do you do with your face? :)

Jax @ AlyandAsh said...

WOW! Thanks for the nice comments everyone! I'm pretty sure I have the nicest readers ever! {heart} you guys!

alicia said...

Love that first one with the boots. I haven't found any cute boots that fit me yet. So jealous! And Happy WW! Drop by and link up.

Olive said...

Cute all! Ha...dont't get excited...about Vera Wang...I know what you mean. I found a shirt of hers at a thrift store...bought it...am excited.

olive

Jax @ AlyandAsh said...

I know haven't you always wanted to say, I'm wearing Vera Wang! I have! I just need to find a white dress in her Kholes collection and pretend its a custom wedding gown! ;)

And Alicia, the boots are at least a size & a half too big but I found them at a vintage shop and couldn't resist! ;)

Erin said...

Lovin' the boots!
Erin
www.frundy.com

Anonymous said...

just wanted to let you know i left you a blog award on my blog :)

the pleated poppy said...

i want your cowboy boots!

Post a Comment