- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 7 cups Kelloggs Rice Krispies
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- White chocolate peanut butter cups
- White Chocolate Almond Bark
- Long Lollipop Sticks
- Pour Kelloggs Rice Krispies into a large bowl.
- Bring peanut butter, sugar and corn syrup to a boil on medium heat.
- Pour mixture over Rice Krispies and stir making sure all cereal is lightly coated.
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Let your kids grab a handful of Rice Krispies mixture and add Peanut Butter cup to the center and roll into a ball.
- Insert stick to the center of the ball and press around. Do the same for all pops.
- Melt white chocolate bark in a pan on low heat stirring constantly.
- Drizzle white chocolate over the pops and let cool.
•Rice Krispies Ice Cream Cones
3. VOTE for Team Phoenix by Liking Kellogg's Rice Krispies on Facebook and then LIKING each of our team's pictures.
Already do? Just remind me!
(tweet: I entered to #win a $100 #giveaway from #RiceKrispies with @jaxavery ends 7/20. Enter here: http://alyandash.com )
**Please leave a separate comment for each entry along with your
Each person on my team will also be giving away $100,
so be sure to check out their blogs for more chances to win.