Sunday, September 11, 2011

Part 3/3: What comes next...

Alright, what is next for Aly&Ash? Well first off a hopefully seamless transfer to Wordpress (I'm so over the blogger issues!) and back to posting! I'm so excited to share some new projects and recipes and I will also be introducing a new Aly&Ash contributor later this week! And i will finally post the beauty segments I photographed months ago! (I'm such a slacker!!)

But what I'm most excited about is Momographer Mondays! Photography tips, tricks and tutorials along with a theme and link party/contest! Post an image in accordance to the theme on your own blog and then link it up! (You can post to your blog any day of the week just link it up on Monday!) This is in no way directed toward professional photographers only - thus the name! I want all you blogging mom's out there to learn some new tricks and have fun with photography! You will have all week to link up and the contest will close each Friday night. Over the weekend  Liberty Elle and I will review the images and select three winners! Winners will be announced each Monday with the start of the next competition! Winners will get a swanky blog button to show off your mad skills and the 1st place winning image with blog name & link will be posted on my sidebar for the entire week! Are you excited yet cause I am! We will start next Monday (September 19th) and the first theme will be Black & White. A complete list of themes for the rest of the year will be posted soon so you can plan ahead!

If you have theme suggestions please leave them in the comments!!! I look forward to seeing your images next week and can't wait to get started! Stay tuned later this week to meet the new Aly&Ash contributer and I have a delicious BBQ Chicken Pizza recipe for ya!!! Hope everyone has a great week! Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 want.love.need.comments:

Post a Comment