(p.s. video is on a continuous broadcast loop and probably won't start at the beginning when you play it! Just FYI)
1/2 cup margarine or butter
7 cups Kelloggs Rice Krispies
1 lb mini marshmallows
- Melt 1/2 cup butter in a large sauce pan on low heat.
- Add 1 lb mini marshmallows and stir constantly to avoid burnt marshmallows.
- Add food coloring after the marshmallows are completely melted and stir until uniform in color. (You can adjust the amount of food coloring based on your color preference.)
- Remove from heat and stir in 7 cups of Kelloggs Rice Krispies
- Set aside for about 10 minutes or until the Rice Krispie treats are comfortable to handle. You want them to be warm so they are easy to work with.
- Coat your hands with butter. If the Rice Krispies start sticking to you, add some more butter to your hands.
- Form the Rice Krispie/Marshmallow mix into round balls. Try not to use too much pressure when forming the balls, you still want that light airy chewy goodness!
- Place in glass canister of your choice and voila! Pretty and tasty!
Tuesday April 19 - Kristyn : Happy Easter Banner
Wednesday April 20 - Ashley : Easter Basket