Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bows Bows and More Bows!

My friend taught me how to make these adorable hair bows and I've been addicted ever since!

Tanya over at Trey & Lucy says it best:
"These are so much fun to make and very addicting. warning to husbands: if you see your wife reading this post immediately unplug her computer. she will stay up to midnight making these and will neglect the laundry, the house, the children, and maybe even you!"


I made a bunch for my adorable little niece Aly who turned three today (see next post!) and am working on a collection for my bestie's daughter Krysten! So fun! Love it!


Related Posts with Thumbnails

1 want.love.need.comments:

Amy Jo Madsen said...

I just barely got some clips to make some bows like this. Would you mind posting a tutorial for your technique, so mine can turn out as darling as yours? :)

Post a Comment