Saturday, July 10, 2010

You've Gotta See This Saturday

Ok so I know Ash is too young for both of these ideas, but you better believe I'm filing them away in my MUST DO list for when he's a bit older! I can't tell you how excited I am for these so I just had to share with all of you! 


shows us how they are keeping cool and entertained during the hot summer days! 



Check out her post: This is how we roll...

For details, more fantastic pictures and the most adorable little heart warming video you've ever seen!
Warning it will remind you of your carefree childhood days and you might tear up a little...or maybe that was just me! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2 want.love.need.comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for the flattering feature!

http://www.camilledawn.com/p/thankful-to-be-featured-on.html

camille

The Pullins said...

This is AWESOME!!!!!! Sounds like some neighbors need to get together in a cul-de-sac and have some fun!!!! Mid-Augustish?

Post a Comment