Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Baby Boy #2 Nursery {Part 1}

So I finally made some decisions on Baby Boy #2's nursery decor! I am so excited now I can hardly wait to get the room done! Here is a little sneak peek!

My amazing cousin Staci from Just Sew Sassy has been officially contracted to sew me all custom duds for this baby! Yeah she's awesome like that! 

Here is the main fabric & inspiration:

Michael Miller Gray Bicycles

In addition to solids here are some coordinating Michael Miller fabrics I like. 
(The exact ones we'll use are still undecided)


 And look at the little number I snagged of Craigslist today!


This vintage wonder will serve as room decor when I'm not stealing it for photo shoots! 

Here is the crib currently in the lead. 
(We'll be getting the matching dresser etc too.)

Now you can see why I'm so excited!! Oh and I am leaning toward orange as an accent color! 
What do ya think???
Related Posts with Thumbnails

3 want.love.need.comments:

Maria-Isabel @ Agape Love Designs said...

oh wow, I cant tell this will be one great looking nursery!! :) How exciting!! I love the fabrics, and orange as an accent color sounds brilliant! :) I sooo LOVE the bicycles, and that one from craigs list.. what a find!! I cant wait to see the end result! :)

Staci J said...

I'm sooo excited Jax!! Fabric makes me happy, I get lost for hours online (and in stores, who are we kidding) looking. I LOVE grey with bright colors!! Orange would be a darling accent I think, and I LOVE the vintage bikes, great taste:)

Julie said...

Ok, super adorable! I love the fabric and colors. It will look wonderful. Can't wait to see it done!

Post a Comment