Wednesday, November 17, 2010

It's Slowly Sinking In...

So I'm having a little cry tonight. It's slowly sinking in that one of my best friends is moving away. Like really moving away, to the other side of the country away, and soon.
I'm thrilled for her husband's career accomplishments but I don't want her to go. I want her to stay here so we can keep crafting, shopping, sewing, blogging, eating, shooting (camera not gun), raising our kids, hanging out and having fun together. Is that so much to ask?

I'm honestly not sure what I'm going to do without her.


Related Posts with Thumbnails

3 want.love.need.comments:

Lorie said...

The day my best friend moved away I sat in my car in her driveway and cried for an hour. Like teenage girl that just got dumped by her boyfriend cry.

It does get better though, but allow yourself time to mourn. It stinks!

Anonymous said...

I read this post while I was up with the baby last night, and it still brings tears to my eyes and a lump in my throat. Your friendship has been an amazing blessing in my life, and I feel certain that we have more adventures ahead of us, despite the distance.

Blogger said...

Did you know that you can shorten your long links with AdFly and receive $$$$$$ for every click on your shortened links.

Post a Comment