Saturday, November 27, 2010

MORE FREEBIES!!!

So I don't consider myself a designer but I have fun making cards in Photoshop. Maybe one day I'll get good enough to sell a line, but for now I'll just give them away for free! If you'd like to use any of these cards this year just email me at alyashcreations@gmail.com and I'll customize it for you with your picture, names etc. and send the high res copy back! A great way to kickoff the holiday season! 
Merry Christmas!

Vintage                                                                   Stamp 2

Antique
 
Postcard

Grandma's Attic

Stamp 1


Cards are for personal use only. All pictures copyright of DoChara Photography.

Thank you to Shabby Princess & Pixels & Ice Cream for your awesome digital scrapbooking freebies that allow me to play!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 want.love.need.comments:

Post a Comment