Monday, May 3, 2010

C.C.L.N. Recap & Link Party Features

I have to say this was such a fun Crafty Crafty Ladies Night! I had a full house, a ton of Mod Podge in use, sugar, laughter and some adorable projects! 
Not everyone finished their projects, including me (having too much fun chatting I think!) But there were a few quick crafts I was able to snap pics of! 

Emily made her 1st Mod Podge frame ever! (I actually had 4 Mod Podge virgins here Saturday!)
Didn't her frame turn out so adorable!
Kathryn covered a composition book! So pretty! I love the colors and ribbon placement on each project!

Denise from {Wallflower Grown Wild} and Ashley from {Cute as a Fox} were also in attendance and although they were working on some great projects I am not going to post pics and you'll have to wait till they post the final projects on their blogs- trust me, they are just that good!!!

And now a BIG THANK YOU to those of you that linked up for my first link party! It was fun to see the themed projects link up and I think I'll definitely do it again for June's C.C.L.N. (Not sure the theme yet!)

Here are my favorites from the link party!
If you're featured make sure to grab my button to decorate your blog!
(Special "Featured" Button Coming Soon!)

I LOVE these calendars from {All Thingz Related}

And this Pottery Barn Inspired Typewrite Art from {Holy Craft}
Love the blog name too - hilarious!

And I can't wait to make these Photo Magnets from {Wildflower Grown Wild} for Ash! With my whole fam up in Canukville this will be a great way for him to play and learn names etc!

And along the same lines I really liked this Family Tree Magnet Board from {Cute as a Fox}

And how cute is this framed button art from {Mod Podge Rocks} I have some Dollar Tree frames waiting for a paint makeover but have no idea what I'm putting in them...this just might be it!
And lastly I think these bottle cap checkers from {The Handy Hausfrau} are so cool. I see a gift project with these in the future for my dad!



Related Posts with Thumbnails

1 want.love.need.comments:

Denise said...

Yay! Thanks hosting CCLN IRL, and for featuring my magnets. Do I get a featured button now? ;-)

Post a Comment