Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day & A Walk Down Memory Lane!

It's amazing the difference a year makes! Last Mother's day I was 18 weeks pregnant and felt Asher move for the very first time! I can't believe how much my life has changed in just one year! I now have this amazing, happy, active, little BIG boy, who is simply the love of my life! Goal for this Mother's day..."Mama". Yeah it may be a long shot but we'll see! I sware he is saying "Hi" already! 
-
Pregnant with Asher 18 Weeks

Me & my bouncing babe almost 7months!
And although this day has taken slightly new focus with being a mom myself I couldn't post about mother's day and not say a big THANK YOU to my mom! I can say with complete confidence I have the best mom ever! Thank you mom for always supporting me, encouraging me and loving me! There was never a doubt growing up or now at how much I am unconditionally loved and I only hope I can be as good a mom to Asher as you were to me! Love you Mom & Happy Mother's Day Grandma! 
-
Some pics of me & my mamal!
Wishing all you Mom's a Happy Mother's Day!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

3 want.love.need.comments:

greta said...

holy cow, i totally can see who asher looks like now after seeing your baby pic! so cute! i'm glad that you have that sweet little boy in your life. it's amazing being a mom. happy mother's day!

Breanne said...

i love old pictures! you look a lot like your mama~! I see so much of Asher in the pic of you in the towell, minus a little bit of chunk. :) Happy Mother's Day!

Jax @ AlyandAsh said...

Thanks girls! I found a great pic of me in the tub that looks exactly like Ash, I'm going to try to get a matching picture of him and post both for this week's Wordless Wednesday!

Post a Comment