Friday, May 21, 2010

Field Trip Friday with A Few of my Favorite Things

I am a big fan of Aly&Ash so I am honored to be guest posting on her blog today!  My blog is called A Few of My Favorite Things, so I thought that I would share some of my favorite things on this post today and the things that I like to post about on my blog...

1. Summer


2. Movies and TV Shows

3.Good Food (especially sandwiches)

4. Pretty Interiors

5. Fashion


6. Giveaways on blogs (and especially when you win :)

7. Exercise
8. Chocolate

9. Chunky colorful jewelry

10. DIY Projects posted by my awesome readers on Favorite Things Friday.

I hope some of you will come stop by and even join in on Favorite Things Friday too!  Thanks for having me Jax! Related Posts with Thumbnails

4 want.love.need.comments:

Unknown said...

Fun favorites! I love the summer photo, and that sundress is so pretty!

Jax @ AlyandAsh said...

Wouldn't it be fun to bike to the market and get fresh flowers for the house!!! Let's think about this..I'd need a bike with a baby seat or buggy to pull behind me....It needs to not be 100 degrees out...I need the hubs to not have allergies so I could actually have fresh flowers in the house...crap, this isn't looking good!

Thanks for sharing your favs Jessica!

Lindy said...

Ok, seriously, where did you find that dress, and please tell me there's a pattern for it somewhere out there? I MUST make that dress!!!

Jax @ AlyandAsh said...

You'll have to head over to http://thehillsarelivin.blogspot.com/ and ask Jessica! She was guest posting this day and unfortunately I have no idea about the dress! Thanks for stopping in!

Post a Comment