Sunday, May 23, 2010

Do YOU watch the Bachelor/Bachelorette?

It starts Monday and I was kind of sick of the show so I didn't watch last season but my sister instant messaged me on Friday and said, "  Hey, didn't you go to school with Chris?"   Sure did! So I am definitely watching this season and am so intrigued! Let's watch together and then each Monday after the show I'll throw up a post with my thoughts and everyone can comment with their thoughts! Bad mouthing and teasing totally encouraged! C'mon...it's the Bachelorette you know half the guys are cast for our entertainment! Yay! I'm so excited, Go Chris!!

Photo
  Chris H.
Age: 27

Occupation: Real Estate Developer

Hometown: Campbell River, Canada

Resides in: Vancouver, Canada

What he likes to do for fun: Play hockey, spend time with family

What he considers his three best attributes: Being tenacious, loyal and motivated

His favorite book: How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie

His favorite holiday: Visiting somewhere historical or cultural, or somewhere he's planned a physical adventure

Tattoo Count: 0
Related Posts with Thumbnails

8 want.love.need.comments:

Denise said...

I love trash talking the Bachelor(ette) franchise! My mom and I get together to watch it with that express purpose in mind.

Jess said...

Ahh I just LOVE this show. I couldn't even tell you why...that will be fun to watch someone you know though! I can't wait for tomorrow!!

Gay Vaughan said...

I don't watch anymore...don't really know why?! Just popping in to thank you for sharing your great ideas through my Hodgepodge parties. I used one of your ideas today and have linked back to you in the post. Check it out! Thanks again.
~Gay~
itsahodgepodgelife.blogspot.com

House Queen said...

Oh...I always watch! How neat that you went to school with one of them! I will keep my eye on him! Have a great week!

Jessica @ Me and My Bucket said...

Well ... I love the show as well and I am guilty of reading a spoiler site so I know who the final two are ... I just couldn't help myself, but I am excited to watch it anyway :)

Jax @ AlyandAsh said...

Ok Jessica no telling the rest of us!!!

Sew Much Ado said...

I'm definitely in! As much as I hate to admit it, I love the Bachelor and Bachelorette! So does this mean that you're from Canada? Just wondering cause I am :).

MandeeFranee said...

LOVE both shows... I'll be here on Mondays! ;) Chris is a total hottie! :)

Post a Comment