Monday, May 10, 2010

My Mother's Day Weekend Spoils!

I hope you all had a great Mother's Day and were entirely spoiled because I sure was! 
Here are some pictures from my weekend!

Saturday morning started with fun shaped pancakes! 
Daddy played with Asher so Mommy could play in the kitchen!

I made some fun ones for Daddy too!

Then came the goodies!

Bumble & Bumble has free gift wrapping so since technically I was placing the order for myself Friday I thought...hey, why not! Unwrapping is fun!

Then my SIL and I went for Pedis!

Sunday we got all spiffed up for church and Daddy snapped a few pics of me & my little G.Q. Cutie!
After church we had a wonderful dinner at my SIL's with her family, it was perfect!
Do you love my drool covered shoulder? It's pretty much a staple these days!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

3 want.love.need.comments:

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Awe...thanks so much for voting for my flips flops! Your blog is super-cute and I am your newest follower! :)

Staci J said...

You guys look great!! Asher is turning into a little man, a very handsome one:)

Denise said...

Adorable! Love those sandals. I've been debating buying the Surf Spray- how does it work for you?

Post a Comment